- 2 – pounds Wild Idea Ground Buffalo
- 2 – eggs
- 1½ – teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 – teaspoon chili powder
- ½ – teaspoon thyme
- ½ – teaspoon salt
- ½ – teaspoon pepper
- 1 – tablespoon dry parsley
- 1 – teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¾ – cup milk
- 2 – slices dry bread, crumbled
- 1 – small onion, diced
- 1½ – cup stewed tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ – cup ketchup
- Mix eggs and spices together.
- Wisk in milk.
- Mix in Ground Buffalo meat
- Add bread crumbs, stewed tomatoes and onion and mix thoroughly
- Shape in oval and place in loaf pan, rounding top slightly.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour, brush with ketchup and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes. *
Serve with baked potatoes and minted spring peas.
*Optional: Organic Bacon can be added after 30 minutes of cooking. Brush with ketchup as above.
Meat Loaf Sandwich Options:
Jill: Crusty bread, plum jam, mayonnaise, jalapenos, peperoncini.
Dan: Wheat bread, double mayonnaise, light mustard, Irish cheddar.
Lucas: French bread, B.B.Q. sauce, coleslaw or thinly sliced cabbage.
Jilian: Wheat Hamburger Bun, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles.
Colton: Sourdough bread, thin slices of red onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise.
B&G, Bistro – Pinot Noir, France
Easy drinking picnic or casual dinner wine. It’s what we had on hand, and went great with the meal.