No need to go out for this Mexican favorite, just follow this easy to use recipe below, with Wild Idea’s Pre-Marinated Bison Fajita Strips and you will have a healthy, delicious dinner in a jiffy! You’ll love the convenience and all will love the taste! Ole!
Seared Buffalo Fajitas
1 – 12oz.“Ready to Cook” Wild Idea Buffalo Fajita Strips
2 – tablespoons olive oil
2 – bell peppers, seeded and sliced thin
1 – large onion, peeled and sliced thin
½ - teaspoon salt
½ – teaspoon black pepper
Accompaniment Ingredients: (as desired)
1 to 2 – tortillas per person, based on size, warmed
Avocado, sliced, or guacamole
Pico de gallo or salsa
1) In heavy, large skillet, over medium high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the bison fajita strips evenly to pan. Allow them to sear for a minute before tossing or turning. Sauté for about 4 minutes.
2) Remove from pan and cover with foil.
3) Add remaining oil to the pan and add peppers, onions, and season with salt and pepper. Sauté, tossing occasionally until tender, but still vibrant in color.
4) Slid vegetables to one side of the pan and return the bison fajita strips. Reheat for one minute, tossing occasionally.
5) Serve hot out of the skillet with accompaniments.