You may say Keto-Diet, but we say Keto-licious!
Burger Ingredients: (per serving)
1 - 4oz. or 8oz. Wild Idea Keto Burger
1 - tablespoon olive oil
salt & pepper
3 - strips Wild Idea Bacon or other grass-fed/organic bacon
1 - cup sliced mushrooms
1 - oz. Swiss cheese, sliced
- Rub the pre-portioned burger with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium high heat, heat the remaining oil.
- Add the bacon to the pan, and the mushrooms, keeping them separate. Add the prepped burger to the pan too, nestling it up against the edge of the pan.
- Turn the bacon as needed and cook until crispy. Remove once cooked and place on paper.
- Sauté the mushrooms and season them with a little salt and pepper to as they are sautéing.
- Turn the burger every minute, keeping the uncooked edge nestled to the side. Cook 4 oz. burgers for about two minutes each side and the 8 oz. burgers about 3 minutes each side for medium rare.
- While the burger is still in the pan, top with the mushrooms, the bacon and the slices of cheese. Add any mushrooms to the top of the burger.
- Transfer the burger to a plate and tent with foil.
Creamed Spinach Ingredients:
¼ - cup onion, chopped
2½ - ounces of fresh spinach
1 - tablespoon butter
¼ - cup cream
salt, pepper, chili flake
- Using the burger pan (or in a separate pan), over medium heat, add the butter and the onions. Sauté the onions for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and stir to incorporate. Cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the cream and mix together. Cook until the cream stats to thicken about 3 minutes.
- Season the creamed spinach to taste.
- To serve, pile the creamed spinach in the center of the plate and top with the Bacon, Mushroom & Swiss Burger.
Eat with pure joy!
Leave a comment