Build Your Best Burger Contest Rules
May is National Burger Month, so we’re having a Build Your Best Burger Contest!
So, get your creative juices flowing to build your best burger! Build it, photograph it and then post your image on Wild Idea’s Facebook page for a chance to win!
Entering is easy:
- Like the contest post on Facebook here.
- Post a photo of your best burger creation in the comment section of that post by June 10th, 2020.
The Wild Idea Team will select winners from these three tasty ways to win:
PRIZE = 15 packages of 1 pound Ground Buffalo, a value of $239.80!
We’ll be judging this on creative ingredients used to build your best burger along with your creative photograph!
PRIZE = 10 packages of 1 pound Ground Buffalo, a value of $159.90!
We’ll base the winner for this prize on the quality, clarity and the delicious beauty of the image.
Most Liked Photo
PRIZE = A $50.00 Gift Certificate!
We’ll judge this from the top three images with the most likes on our Facebook page.
Then, will post the winners on our Facebook Page.
See the official contest rules below.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who post their photos of their best burger creation on this Facebook post and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of The United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wild Idea Buffalo Co., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wild Idea Buffalo Co. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12 p.m (MT) May 13, 2020 and ending 11 p.m (MT) June 10, 2020. All online entries must be received by 11:00 p.m (MT) June 10, 2020.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting a photo taken by you of your best burger creation using the comment section of our contest post on Facebook here. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wild Idea Buffalo Co. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wild Idea Buffalo Co.
- Prizes: The First Prize Winner (Most Creative) of the photo contest will receive: 15 packages of 1-pound Ground Buffalo (We’ll be judging this on creative ingredients used to build your best burger along with your creative photograph). The Second Prize Winner (Best Photograph) will receive: 10 packages of 1-pound Ground Buffalo (We’ll base the winner for this prize on the quality, clarity and the delicious beauty of the image). The Third Prize Winner (Most Liked Photo) will receive: A $50.00 Gift Certificate (We’ll judge this from the top three images with the most likes on our Facebook page).
- Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Wild Idea Buffalo Co. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wild Idea Buffalo Co.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wild Idea Buffalo Co. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by staff of Wild Idea Buffalo under the supervision of Wild Idea Buffalo Co. The contest judges will pick the photo they deem the most appealing and that meet the three ways to win. Winner will be notified by a Facebook message within five days following selection of Winner and will also be posted on the Wild Idea Buffalo Facebook page. The Wild Idea Buffalo Co. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Wild Idea Buffalo Co.’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Wild Idea Buffalo Co., anyone acting on behalf of Wild Idea Buffalo Co., and Wild Idea Buffalo Co.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wild Idea Buffalo Co. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wild Idea Buffalo Co. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Wild Idea Buffalo Co. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Wild Idea Buffalo Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wild Idea Buffalo Co.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Wild Idea Buffalo Co. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Wild Idea Buffalo Co. The Wild Idea Buffalo Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Wild Idea Buffalo Co. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Wild Idea Buffalo Co. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wild Idea Buffalo Co. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND South Dakota, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Dakota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Wild Idea Buffalo Co., 1585 Valley Drive, Rapid City, SD 57703 USA. Requests must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. (MT) June 30th, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Wild Idea Buffalo Co., 1585 Valley Drive, Rapid City, SD 57703 USA.
- The Contest hosted by Wild Idea Buffalo Co. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering your photo, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.