Our Buffalo Bresaola although delicious by itself, is a wonderful addition to many dishes. In this recipe, I've paired it with Manchego cheese, pear and balsamic syrup, for a dynamo combination. You are going to love this product and the salad! Enjoy.
Ingredients: (Per Serving)
- 2 – ounces of Wild Idea Buffalo Bresaola
- 2 – ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- 1 – quartered pear, sliced
- 2 – handfuls of baby arugula
- ¼ – cup roasted pecans
- 2 – teaspoons olive oil
- squeeze of fresh lemon
- Balsamic syrup
- cracked black pepper
- Place arugula in bowl and drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Toss together to coat evenly.
- Place greens on plate and arrange Bison Bresaola, Manchego, and pear on top of salad.
- Sprinkle with roasted pecans, drizzle with desired amount of balsamic syrup, and finish with a twist of black pepper.
Photo Credit: Jill O'Brien