This recipe adds a little extra savoriness to the 100% grass-fed goodness!
Ingredients: (serves 6 to 8)
2 - pounds Wild Idea Premium Ground Buffalo
2 - tablespoons olive oil
1/2 - teaspoon mustard
1 - teaspoon ketchup
1 - teaspoon thyme
2 - teaspoon salt & pepper
1. Mix all ingredients, but Buffalo together.
2. Add Buffalo & mix thoroughly with hands. Pat into 6 patties.
3. Place in refrigerator to firm up burgers.
4. Grill over high heat for 3 minutes each side for Medium Rare. Dan & I like to drizzle a little more olive oil over and sear for another half minute per each side for medium. This give the burgers a bit of a crust on the outside.
5. Remove from the grill, and sprinkle with a high quality finishing salt. Allow to rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Serve on high quality buns, with your favorite toppings.