Meaty, cheesy and loaded with veggies. And, because it's layered - there’s goodness in every bite!
- ½ - teaspoons salt
- ½ - teaspoon black pepper
- 1 - teaspoons chili powder
- 1 - teaspoons cumin
- ½ - teaspoon coriander
- 8 - ounces Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 - can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 - cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 - bell pepper, diced
- 3 - green onions, diced
- 1 - avocado, chopped, reserve a little for garnish
- ½ - cup chopped cilantro leaves, reserve a little for garnish
- corn chips, thicker style
- lime wedges
Ingredients (Serves 4 to 6):
In sauté pan over medium heat, heat pulled chuck meat and add seasonings. Bring to full heat.
Remove pan from heat, cover the meat and set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 400°.
On a baking sheet or on individual oven safe plates, arrange a layer of corn chips. Top chips with 1/3 of meat, and other ingredients. Repeat the layers two more times.
Place prepared nachos in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Remove the nachos from the oven and place on a heat resistant surface, and allow nachos to cool slightly before serving.
Top with reserved avocado and cilantro and serve with fresh lime wedges and desired condiments.