Meaty, cheesy and loaded with veggies. And, because it's layered - there’s goodness in every bite!
Ingredients (Serves 4 to 6):
- 1 – package Wild Idea Buffalo Heat & Eat Pulled Chuck or Premium Ground Buffalo
- ½ - teaspoons salt
- ½ - teaspoon black pepper
- 1 - teaspoons chili powder
- 1 - teaspoons cumin
- ½ - teaspoon coriander
- 8 - ounces Colby cheese, shredded
- 1 - can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 - cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 - bell pepper, diced
- 3 - green onions, diced
- 1 - avocado, chopped, reserve a little for garnish
- ½ - cup chopped cilantro leaves, reserve a little for garnish
- corn chips, thicker style
- lime wedges
- In sauté pan over medium heat, heat pulled chuck meat and add seasonings. Bring to full heat.
- Remove pan from heat, cover the meat and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- On a baking sheet or on individual oven safe plates, arrange a layer of corn chips. Top chips with 1/3 of meat, and other ingredients. Repeat the layers two more times.
- Place prepared nachos in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and place on a heat resistant surface, and allow nachos to cool slightly before serving.
- Top with reserved avocado and cilantro and serve with fresh lime wedges and desired condiments.