Meaty, cheesy and loaded with veggies. And, because it's layered - there’s goodness in every bite!
Ingredients: (serves 4 to 6)
1 – pkg. Heat & Eat Pulled Chuck
½ - teaspoons salt
½ - teaspoon black pepper
1 - teaspoons chili powder
1 - teaspoons cumin
½ - teaspoon coriander
8 - ounces Colby cheese, shredded
1 - can black beans, rinsed & drained
1 - cup chopped tomatoes
1 - bell pepper, diced
3 - green onions, diced
1 - avocado, chopped, reserve a little for garnish
½ - cup chopped cilantro leaves, reserve a little for garnish
Corn Chips, thicker style
- In sauté pan over medium heat, heat pulled meat and add seasonings. Bring to full heat.
- Remove pan from heat, cover the meat, and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- On a baking sheet or on individual oven safe plates, arrange a layer of corn chips. Top chips with 1/3 of meat, and other ingredients. Repeat the layers two more times.
- Place prepared nachos in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and place on a heat resistant surface, and allow nachos to cool slightly before serving.
- Top with reserved avocado and cilantro and serve with fresh lime wedges and desired condiments.
Leave a comment