This quick and easy stir fry will be a favorite no matter what day of the week it is!
- 1 – pound Wild Idea Premium Ground Buffalo
- 2 – tablespoons olive oil
- 1 – onion, diced
- 1 – each of red, yellow and orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ – package of Jill’s Mexican Seasoning (or Mexican seasoning)
- 10 - ounces of petite diced tomatoes with green chilies
- fresh lime
- green onion
- cooked rice
- In a sauté pan on medium high heat, add oil, crumble in buffalo meat, add onions and spices – stirring occasionally, breaking up larger pieces as it browns. About 7 minutes.
- Add peppers and stir to incorporate for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add can of petite diced tomatoes, stir to incorporate.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a fresh lime. Season to taste.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and/or green onion.
Photo Credit: Jill O'Brien
Leave a comment