This is so good, you will crave it!
- 2 - quarts Buffalo Bone Broth / Stock
- ¼ - cup fish sauce
- 2 - heads garlic
- 2 - heads ginger, sliced
- 4 - pods star anise (I used more - love anise)
- 2 - sticks cinnamon (I think it’s easy to overdo the cinnamon - but add to your liking)
- 1 - pound package rice noodles, cooked al dente
1 - 8 ounce Wild Idea Buffalo Tenderloin, frozen
- 1 - jalapeno, sliced
- 1 - handful cilantro leaves
- 1 - handful basil leaves
- 3 - green onions
- 1 - fresh lime, wedged
- sesame chili oil
- chili flake
In a pot over medium high heat, add star anise and cinnamon. Toast in the pan for about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Add broth, fish sauce, garlic heads and ginger and bring to a gentle boil.
Cover and reduce heat to low and allow broth to simmer for 20 minutes.
While broth is simmering slice/shave the frozen Tenderloin with a very sharp knife or peeler. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt and toss.
To serve, place hot rice noodles in bowls, top with the shaved Tenderloin, pour in the broth, and add jalapeno and fresh herbs. Squeeze with fresh lime and add chili oil and chili flake to taste.