February 29, 2012
Makes 3 to 4 Buffalo Burgers
A little extra seasoning makes these buffalo burgers oh so good.
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 lb. Ground Buffalo
- Mix all ingredients, but Buffalo together
- Add Buffalo& mix thoroughly with hands. Pat into 3 or 4, 1/2″ patties.
- Place in refrigerator to firm up burgers
- Grill over high heat (500* gas grill) for 3 minutes each side, closing grill lid during cooking time for Medium Rare.
- Finish with a sprinkle of high quality finishing salt